Santa Fe Parking Garage Construction Updates
Santa Fe Parking Garage (SFPG) – Current Construction Update
The Ownership Group of the SFPG is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for its parking patrons as demonstrated by the ongoing improvements to the parking garage. These improvements are needed to preserve the life of this iconic OKC parking structure.
Upcoming Repairs to the Garage
SFPG is actively making structural repairs throughout the garage. Please note that spaces may be blocked from time to time for those repairs. Repair areas vary and thus the blocked spaces will change every week to ten days. Use caution when walking/driving in the garage. These structural repairs are expected to be complete, barring any unforeseen issues, by the end of September 2023.
Recently Completed Projects
- Replacement of parking access and control equipment
- Complete LED lighting upgrade
- Full replacement of center stairwell trends and risers
- Replacement of stairwell doors and frames
- Concrete walkway repairs and improved drainage at each level
- Fire Department Connection (FDC) pipe replacement
Thank you for your patience.